Modena province is the Italian heart of luxury sports cars being home to Ferrari, Maserati and Pagani. The area is also famous for gastronomic delights and art treasures such as the Romanesque cathedral declared UNESCO World Heritage site.
Experience the Italian motor land by driving a Ferrari, visiting the official Ferrari museum in Maranello and the museum in Modena about the life of the founder of the brand. Stop at a local producer of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and taste culinary delights, head to Modena and take a stroll in the historic center. A motor lovers’ self-drive itinerary mixed in with some very good food and art
What to expect / Highlights:
- Discover for yourself the global centre of supercar production, from Maranello to Modena
- Experience the thrill of driving a Ferrari. In Maranello!
- Contemplate the UNESCO site white marble cathedral of Modena, the home town of Enzo Ferrari
- Indulge in tastings authentic Balsamic Vinegar from Modena and learn directly from the producer
- Have your very own personal tour-guide both in Modena and in Maranello
- Enjoy a three-course gourmet lunch in this foodie-land